ICTS Liverpool - Search Engine Optimisation
ICTS are specialists within the search engine marketing and search engine optimisation market. Quite simply our search engine skills can help your business increase leads and sales. We realise that page 1 of Google is where businesses want to be and our team has vast experience of getting Google top 10 results for organisations in a variety of markets including the financial sector which is the most competitive industry in the UK.
Our SEO services include a full review of your site to ensure the on-page optimisation of your site is currently in line with the search engine algorithms. Our years of experience mean that we are able to work on all kinds of sites whether it is a simple static site to a complex flash based e-commerce website.
We pride ourselves on our off-page optimisation skills ' the real difference between a 1st page ranking and a 10th page ranking in competitive industries. Our off-page optimisation strategies utilise a range of methods to ensure the search engines think your site is the most important in your field and therefore places your site on the 1st page of their results.
At ICTS we love a challenge and get a buzz seeing the effects of our work as your site climbs the search engine ladder onto the important 1st page. Why not contact us and see what we could do for your site.
Here are a few SEO tips for your site:
- Title tags ' One of the most important items for on-page optimisation. Put your keywords here.
- Meta Description ' This is a sentence which usually shows up in the search results. Include your keywords and a call to action (e.g. buy now etc').
- On-page Content ' Make your site with text in mind, search engines index text and include your keywords. Be careful keep the keywords within a density of 2 -6%.
- Alternative Text ' Search engines can't read what is in a image therefore include alternative text (alt tags) to give them a clue
- Links ' Internal links to other pages on your site should include keyword relevant anchor text
- Page Size ' Keep it small as it loads nice and fast and the Googlebot doesn't like pages over 100KB
- Google Webmaster Tools ' Set this up for your site as has some great info from Google about your site and submit a Google Sitemap while your there.
- Google Analytics ' Want to know how many visitors have been to your site? Set up a Google Analytics account, the best stats package on the market and its free!